- 50% Deposit required for all rentals. All rental fees must be paid at the start of your booking along with a signed copy rental agreement. Fees for additional time that was not billed during the initial booking will be due at the end of the rental period
- Rental time begins promptly at the prescribed staring time and ends promptly at the prescribed ending time, regardless if renter and/or renter’s party is late***
- Rental time includes setup, tear down and cleaning so please consider this when booking your time***
- $50 cleaning fee for excessively dirty studio
- $15 per hour additional charge to every hour booked after 9:00pm
- No smoking is allowed in the studio. Projects involving smoke must receive studio consent
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels
- No one will be admitted who is under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- No pets allowed without prior consent of a company representative
- Maximum of 5 people in renter’s party. Additional fee of $25 per each person over the limit.
- Any violation of the guidelines can result in termination of the session without refund of any payments.
- Studio lighting will be provided upon request, at an additional cost.
- Renter is responsible for setup and tear down. Lighting assistance is available for $50
- We can apply a fresh coat of paint for $75 (please request in advance.
48 Hours or More
A confirmed booking that is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the booking date and time will incur no charges and all payments will be refunded in full with the exception of the deposit. The deposit can be used for another session booked within 7 days of the original booking upon a vailability.
Less Than 24 Hours
No refund for any cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to the booking date/time.
If the company must cancel the renter’s reservation, renter will be given, in company’s sole discretion, either rescheduling priority or full refund. Company is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as building equipment failures, power outages, weather or other emergencies. If cancellation is made more than 24 hours prior to the booking date/time, cancellation fees may be waived by company, at comp any’s discretion, if the session is rebooked within five working days and the company studio calendar can accommodate the new shoot date and time.